Monday, September 5, 2011

Autumn Kaleidoscope


Autumn scenery featuring the fall foliage in a Southern Ohio woodland as seen through the looking glass of imagination. A long way down into the gorge so that you could almost get dizzy by just looking. A drenching downpour of rain gave everything that day a soft and indistinct dreamy watercolor feel. This photo was taken way back in October of 2004. A special effect has been added in Photoshop to further convey the mood.

My reappearance on this blog signals the changing seasons with their pleasantly falling temperatures. As we move into autumn's beauty, winter can't be too far away.

And this blog existing as it does within Narnia, that's just fine by me ...

8 comments:

Kateri said...

Oh, that is so lovely. Nice to see you back!

And yes, fall is just around the corner. Still a little hard for me to wrap my head around that.

stardust said...

At first sight before reading your narrative, I though this would be a jigsaw of autumn foliage. It’s like seeing oil painting through glass.

I'm so happy to have you back! Keep in touch.

Yoko

Montanagirl said...

Oh, welcome back! It's been a long time since we've seen a post from you. Fall is arriving here as well...Love the photo.

stardust said...

Hello, again! Thank you for the comment on my latest post. Your expression is so nice and poetic. Though I'm struggling with English language, it's not matter of the language, I can't express that way even in my native language.

Have happy days ahead.
Yoko

penny said...

Fantastic kaleidoscope creation.
hugs,
Pam

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Can't tell you how happy I was to see Country Corner pop up in my blog reader! Missed you and your amazing creations.

Janie said...

I like your "looking glass of imagination". It's a lovely fall scene.

trump said...

Im looking foward to the fall. Richard